Since 1982, Olivia Mellan has been a groundbreaker in the field of money psychology, couples communication, stress management, and conflict resolution. Her monthly column, The Psychology of Advice appears in Investment Advisor, and she has appeared on Oprah, the Today Show, and ABC's 20/20, and other nationwide media. She also speaks all over the country to businesses, professional groups, and to the general public.
Moneyharmony.com - Olivia Mellan
Olivia is currently the author of five critically acclaimed books, including:
- Money Harmony: A Road Map for Individuals and Couples - Hot off the presses - New edition with cartoons!
- Overcoming Overspending: A Winning Plan for Spenders and their Partners
- The Client Connection: Helping Advisors Build Bridges That Last
- Advisor's Guide to Money Psychology (updated) - Taking the fear out of financial decision-making
- Money Shy to Money Sure: A Woman's Road Map to Financial Well-being
Find out more about other books and products from Olivia...
Events & Teleclasses
Be sure to check out the Upcoming Events section to see where Olivia will be speaking!
Mellan will schedule workshops in various cities as interest arises. If you are interested in setting up or organizing a workshop in your city, or you would like to book Olivia for keynotes or other speeches, contact Olivia directly.
Olivia is now offering three-session teleclasses to coaches, therapists, counselors, and financial advisors on money psychology, skills and techniques.
Find out more about Money Psychology Teleclasses.